Saturday, December 21, 2013

Top Tens of 2013

Just  like last year I want to put up a list of my favorite books from over this past year. There have been some truly phenomenal ones, so it won't be an easy task, but I hope you guys will have fun recapping it with me.

My plan is to post one a day, leading up to New Years. If there are any others that you would like to see, then please let me know. Here's the list I'm considering:

  • Top Ten Surpises
  • Top Ten Best Series Ends
  • Top Ten Covers
  • Top Ten Debuts
  • Top Ten Favorite Reads of 2013
  • Top Ten Releases of 2014 I want to Read

I hope that everyone has been enjoying their holidays with their families, and I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea to sum up the year and a lot of fun! I can't wait to read the posts!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails