Monday, February 25, 2013

Liebster Award

    So, I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Another Novel Read. Which means I get to answer her questions.

    Here we go:

    Who’s your favorite non-human character in a book?

    That would probably be a toss up between Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles and Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series.

    Chocolate or vanilla?

    Chocolate.

    How many books do you read in a typical month?

    Between 6-8.

    Coffee or tea?

    Coffee!

    What’s your favorite movie based on a book?

    Hmm... I would have to say the Harry Potter movies because they stayed the most accurate. Although, ask me after August when City of Bones comes out, I might change my answer *crosses fingers*

    Beer, wine, cocktails, other?

    Wine.

    Favorite genre to read?

    I mostly read YA, but within that I love fantasy. There's just something about losing myself in a completely different world.

    Does it snow where you live? If yes, how do you feel about it?

    Unfortunately not very often. But when it does I love it! I want to live where it snows.

    How do you feel about naps?

    I don't take them regularly, but I feel that a nap can beneficial. Especially if you just need to relax.

    Favorite book cover from the past year?

    That's difficult, there were so many that I loved, but I think I'll say Keeper of the Lost Cities.

    Favorite TV series?

    Another difficult one, but I'd have to say... Supernatural and 24.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails