Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


That's right, everyone. It's Thanksgiving here in the U.S. and I hope that everyone who celebrates has a fabulous day! And in honor of this wonderful holiday I'm going to join my fellow bloggers and share some of the things that I'm most thankful for.

  • My family. I have the most amazing family and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. We're all really close and I couldn't imagine a day without them.
  • The wonderful online friends that I've made. Through fan fiction and through this blog I've met some pretty awesome people that have helped to inspire and encourage me in more ways than they know.
  • Dance. All through out high school and college I took dance classes and miss it even now. I found that I could express myself in a way that words just can't express when I'm on the dance floor.
  • And, of course... books. My world has been opened to so many amazing books, authors, and story ideas in the past few years and that's really changed my life.
With that in mind, here are the top ten books that I'm thankful for this year:

10. Red Glove by Holly Black

9. Hereafter by Tara Hudson

8. Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth

6. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

5. Passion by Lauren Kate

4. Vanish by Sophie Jordan

3. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

2. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

1. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Although, admittedly I haven't been able to read the first three, I'm still completely thrilled that they were or are being published this year.

Now it's you guys turn. What are you thankful for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails