Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TBR Tuesday

Making a plan for what I wanted to read for the month seems to work out pretty well, so I thought I'd take a page from my sister's book (pun intended) again and post my plan for this month. You can check out her blog HERE to see what she's up to.

I'm really enjoying making these plans each month. It's helped me stay on track and it looks like I'll actually meet my goals for the reading challenges I set for myself. Plus, I even have a couple more books planned to read before the Austin Teen Book Festival near the end of this month. Let's see how I'll do.

     

     

   

I'm kind of excited for this month. The line up seems just right and I can't wait to get started.

Also, it was my turn to pick a book for the book club I joined with my sister. My choice, since Allegiant is coming out next month and the Divergent movie in 2014, I decided to go with:

 
Okay, so these are my choices for this month. What are you planning on reading?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails