Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is an awesome weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new topic for all of us to make lists about! This week's theme is...

Top 10 Characters I Would Crush if I was Also a Fictional Character:

  1. Vincent de la Croix- Die For Me
  2. Tucker Avery- Unearthly
  3. Lincoln- Embrace
  4. Sam Roth- Shiver 
  5. Four- Divergent
  6. Kaidan Rowe- Sweet Evil
  7. Wolf- Scarlet
  8. Akiva- Daughter of Smoke and Bone
  9. Lucas- Starcrossed
  10. Hector- The Crown of Embers
What are your top 10? 

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, Akiva made my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good list, I love Sam and he makes my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four! Lucas! Oh, which one to choose? LOL. Fabulous list, girly! This is the first I've seen Lucas mentioned. :)

    Top Ten Tuesday (1)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails