Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TBR Tuesday

Making a plan for what I wanted to read for the month seems to work out pretty well, so I thought I'd take a page from my sister's book (pun intended) again and post my plan for this month. You can check out her blog HERE to see what she's up to.

Last month I did pretty well, but was unable to finish two of the books that were on my list. So, I've decided to add them on to this month. My original plan for July got switched around when my sister and I found out that there was going to be a pretty cool signing in August. I want to try and read all of their books before then. PLUS, I have a book club book to add in their as well.
So, for this month I hope to read:

     

     

  

And then for this month the book club that I joined picked:

 

I'm a little nervous about that one, but we'll see. Anyways, from this list I'll be able to add 3 more debuts to the challenge which will land me at 15 if I can finish them all this month. And I will have finished two series (Nightshade Prequel and the Revenants) as well.

This will most likely be a pretty busy month, but I'm looking forward to it. What are your plans for the month in the reading world? Let me know.

 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your list for July! You can DO IT! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails