Saturday, August 11, 2012

My Review Policy

I just wanted to do a little post about how I do my reviews, in case anyone is interested.

The whole reason I decided to start this blog was so that I could discuss the books that I'd been reading and what I enjoyed about them. When I started the influx of amazing authors was really just beginning as well, so I wanted to give people a chance to see what I was reading and maybe discover some new reads for themselves.

My reviews are always 100% honest. I don't needlessly talk up a book or an author. What I put in my reviews (and the stars I give on Goodreads) are solely based on my opinion and what I liked about what I read.

If, for whatever reason, I can't finish a book or didn't like it... then I won't review it. That's just me personally. I would rather write about and discuss the books that I did enjoy and if anyone wants to offer their opinions or comments about them, please feel free to do so. I want your feedback and would love to hear what you think.

Reading and offering up reviews, for me, is fun and something I've really enjoyed doing for the past couple of years. I don't plan on stopping either. I just wanted to put that out there.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to check out my blog and reviews. You are why I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails