Friday, December 30, 2011

End of the Year In Books: Girls of YA

Top 10 Girls of YA

Next up I my favorite female characters from the YA books I've been reading. Let me know what you think. There's also one more list I'll be posting tomorrow as well.

10. Lena Holloway (Delirium by Lauren Oliver)

9. Clary Fray (City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare)

8. Tris (Divergent by Veronica Roth)

7. Anna (Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake)

6. Lenzi (Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey)

5. Calla Tor (Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer)

4. Ellie (Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton)

3. Mara Dyer (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin)

2. Helen (Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini)

1. Karou (Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails