Monday, September 20, 2010

Smart Chicks Kick It Tour

As most of you know the Smart Chicks Kick It Tour is well underway and they are making their way through the U.S., promoting their awesome books and helping to inspire women to follow their dreams. I was fortunate enough to attend one of the stops in Texas with my sister and couldn't be more thrilled that I was able to go.

In Houston the fabulous ladies that attended included:

  • Melissa Marr
  • Kelly Armstrong
  • Alyson Noel
  • Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • Holly Black
  • Sarah Rees Brennan
  • Cassandra Clare
These ladies did everything that they could to make the even exciting and fun for everyone. From offering wonderful prizes to answer crowd questions, they kept us laughing and thrilled to learn just a little bit more about our favorite authors.

Since this was also a book signing, I was able to get some signed, including one for my sis.

Being able to attend this even was absolutely thrilling for me, each of these ladies were so amazing and kind for doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails