Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, which spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.
(Coming May 2014)
A new series returns to the world of Beautiful Creatures. Some loves are cursed...others are dangerous.

Ridley Duchannes will be the first to tell you that she's a bad girl. She's Dark. She's a Siren. You can never trust her, or even yourself when she's around. Lucky for her, Wesley "Link" Lincoln can never seem to remember that; quarter Incubus or not, his heart is Mortal when it comes to Ridley. When Link heads to New York City to start a music career, Ridley goes along for the ride-and she has her own reasons. As if leaving small-town Gatlin for the big city, trying to form a band, and surviving life with a partially reformed Siren isn't hard enough already, Link soon learns he has a price on his head that no Caster or Mortal can ever pay.

Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, the #1 New York Times bestselling coauthors of Beautiful Creatures, are back and casting another magical spell. Their signature mixture of mystery, suspense, and romance, along with a dash of fun and danger, will pull fans in and leave them begging for more.
I can't wait for this spin off because I loved the Beautiful Creatures books, I've really enjoyed their solo projects, and now I can't wait to see what they have in store of us once in the Caster world with Ridley and Link. I know it will be fun and exciting and a great project from the duo.
What are you waiting on?
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I picked this one last week! :) Dying to read it!!! More Link please. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must admit I never read the Beautiful Creatures books. I kept seeing them over and over but just never got started. I did see the movie and I liked the story line. I thought about just starting with the second one but then wondered if I should still go back and read the first... still not sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely start with the first. There's a lot of background and plot that you miss from the movie, but that's just my opinion.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails