Thursday, December 29, 2011

End of the Year In Books: Guys of YA

Top 10 Guys of YA

Okay, so now I have my list of my favorite guys from the YA books I've read this year. Let me know what you think or what your list would include.

10. Cassle Sharpe (Red Glove by Holly Black)

9. Noah Shaw (The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin)

8. Four (Divergent by Veronica Roth)

7. Ethan Wate (Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl)

6. Daniel (Passion by Lauren Kate)

5. Tucker Avery (Unearthly by Cynthia Hand)

4. Rieker (The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton)

3. Alden (Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey)

2. Cas (Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake)

1. Akiva (Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor) 

1 comment:

  1. I need to catch up on my reading because the only two I have read are number 6 and 8. I love them both but Daniel beats Four for me :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails