Friday, December 12, 2014

Everblaze by Shannon Messenger

Everblaze

Keeper of the Lost Cities 3

Author: Shannon Messenger 
Pages: 624 pgs
Genre: MG, Fantasy
Release Date: November 4th 2014

Sophie Foster is ready to fight back.

Her talents are getting stronger, and with the elusive Black Swan group ignoring her calls for help, she’s determined to find her kidnappers—before they come after her again.

But a daring mistake leaves her world teetering on the edge of war, and causes many to fear that she has finally gone too far. And the deeper Sophie searches, the farther the conspiracy stretches, proving that her most dangerous enemy might be closer than she realizes.

In this nail-biting third book in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, Sophie must fight the flames of rebellion, before they destroy everyone and everything she loves.


Yay! Another book in this adorable series and it's still not over! So much took place in book, I can barely catch my breath. Shannon outdid herself and I can't wait for more.

We definitely get to know our favorite characters even more in Everblaze, especially Keefe and Fitz, which I really enjoyed. They each have a great relationship with Sophie and I love that she doesn't take advantage of that. She cherishes each of her friendships, even if some of them do drive her crazy.

Things were definitely amped up in this book and I'm not kidding. Cute moments, sad moments, crazy moments, and even UGH moments. I don't want to give anything away for those who haven't read it yet, but just know that you will be in for a wild ride.

Sophie is one of my favorite characters. She's come a long way in these books, but still has quite a bit of growing up to do. I can't even imagine what will be in store for her and us in the next book and I can only cross my fingers that there might be more after that.

Hurry and get your hands on this book/series, you won't be sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails